Big Bang plans for first comeback in 4 years this spring !

Big Bang plans for first comeback in 4 years this spring !

 

Article: Big Bang confirms 'comeback' this spring after four years

Source: Insight + Wikitree via Instagram

1. [+373] Big Bang - Lies

2. [+143] I'm going to cry

3. [+42] Honestly, Seungri's parts had no damn impact anyway

4. [+36] Everyone scream~~~!

5. [+21] Yay 🤍

6. [+43] I'm... kind of excited? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

7. [+24] I'm crying ㅠ

8. [+22] Get your crown cheer sticks out! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 👑

9. [+23] What a happy day..

10. [+18] Gotta go charge up my Melon account now...

11. [+6] Daebak

12. [+8] The time has come

13. [+8] My fangirl mode is revving up

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau