'All of Us Are Dead' star Lo Mon explains his ethnic heritage !

'All of Us Are Dead' star Lo Mon explains his ethnic heritage !

Article: 'All of Us Are Dead' Lo Mon, "Born in Uzbekistan but a descendant of the Koryo... I am Korean"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+856] I'm reminded of SHINee's Minho every time I see him..

2. [+367] Handsome, great body, great actor, and a Koryo descendant. He's got a big career ahead of him 👍

3. [+3] Oho, so that's why he's so handsome 👏👏👏

4. [+1] I had a feeling there was something foreign about his vibe

5. [+1] I had a feeling he was mixed too

6. [+22] I'm a third generation Koryo. Mixed refers to people of multiple ethnicities, whereas a Koryo person means both of his parents are Koryo people themselves. It's common in Uzbekistan for Koryos to marry within their own Koryo communities. 

7. [+19] He kind of gives me Kwak Bu Sung vibes~?

8. [+15] He grew up so handsomely

9. [+9] Any Koryo person is a Korean person to me

10. [+9] Daebak... he's a real Koryo person 😍 He's a descendant of Korean liberation activists ㅎ

11. [+7] I was always taught that any country with the -stan in their name is a brother country of ours

12. [+7] Koryo people are Korean

13. [+4] I don't get why people are calling him mixed when he's Koryo;

14. [+26] Whether he's Koryo or from Uzbekistan or from Uganda... I only care that he's handsome ㅋ 👏👏👏

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau