Freezia posts apology video, halts all promo activities and closes SNS accounts !

Freezia posts apology video, halts all promo activities and closes SNS accounts !

Article: Song Jia eventually halts promotions, "I feel pathetic about my past... please stop the criticisms against my family"

Source: The Joongang via Naver

1. [+2,032, -42] Whether she wore fakes or authentics, whether she cosplayed as from a golden spoon or dirt spoon, these were all things I never cared to know about. However, the stuff about her pro-Chinese acts does disgust me. All actions require responsibility and she deserves the hate she's getting for her Chinese videos.

2. [+693, -13] I bet you she'll be back in within six months

3. [+555, -18] She loves China so much, she can go to China and eat lots of Chinese food and take a nice long break. 

4. [+359, -12] Already over her after finding out about her pro-China videos...

5. [+122, -8] This is Korea, we have no need for news about a Chinese celebrity

6. [+106, -2] Please start by apologizing for calling kimchi 'pao cai' in your video

7. [+88, -2] It wasn't just the fakes but she tried to sell off our kimchi to China too~ she totally sold her soul to China. She doesn't care at all about her country as she long as she comes out ahead.

8. [+62, -1] I understand giving your Chinese viewers fan service in your Chinese videos but there was no need to call kimchi 'pao cai', that was just crossing the line

9. [+60, -4] I have my doubts that Song Jia was alone in committing all of this... I'm sure the two female CEOs of her company had a lot to lead in this. And now that she's in trouble, both of them have completely gone into hiding... aigoo, you two don't deserve to be called adults

10. [+49, -2] The pro-China pao cai just crossed the line

11. [+41, -1] I think Kang Yewon's ambitions were too greedy

12. [+41, -1] I don't think she deleted everything, possibly just privated them?? I'm sure she'll be back in a few months once things quiet down. Either way... it's her channel, her SNS in the end... I'm sure she'll figure her life out!!! Since she's a golden spoon and all...~~

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau