Han So Hee reacts to being named 'the next Jun Ji Hyun' !

Han So Hee reacts to being named 'the next Jun Ji Hyun' !

Article: 'My Name' Han So Hee, "Being called 'the next Jun Ji Hyun' is too much... I want to establish myself on my own first"

Source: MK via Naver

1. [+190, -9] Han So Hee's acting is a lot better than Jun Ji Hyun's

2. [+65, -0] I think the word 'cool' matches her better than 'pretty'

3. [+40, -0] She's not an actress who relies only on being pretty. I really hope she continues to grow as an actress with strong skills.

4. [+40, -6] I really enjoyed 'My Name' and it was the ultimate drama that made me see her in a new light. As for being the 'next Jun Ji Hyun'??? I think Han So Hee has already surpassed her considering Jun Ji Hyun is flopping hard with 'Jirisan' right now.

5. [+14, -1] No 'next Jun Ji Hyun'... Han So Hee is just Han So Hee, no need to make comparisons. She is a celebrity of her own. She really surprised me with 'My Name', not just for her image transformation but with her acting skills.

6. [+13, -2] Han So Hee is an actor who always tries for something new.. Jun Ji Hyun is just a fried chicken CF actor.

7. [+11, -2] Jun Ji Hyun has milked her entire career off of her fame from 'My Sassy Girl' and 'Thieves', and the milk's running dry as evidenced by her unimproved acting in 'Jirisan' and how badly the drama is doing. Let's not box in a rookie with so much more potential by associating her with Jun Ji Hyun. 

8. [+9, -0] ㅋㅋㅋ Where did the Jun Ji Hyun comparison come from ㅋㅋㅋ Han So Hee is the one top right now for actresses in her age group ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+8, -0] Jun Ji Hyun is not an actor, just a CF star..

10. [+5, -0] Jun Ji Hyun could not have produced such a drama if she was cast for 'My Name'. Han So Hee has already surpassed Jun Ji Hyun in terms of acting.

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau