Filipino 'Squid Game' actor Christian Lagahit shares his story of racial discrimination in Korea !

Filipino 'Squid Game' actor Christian Lagahit shares his story of racial discrimination in Korea !

Article: Filipino 'Squid Game' actor claims, "I experienced racism in Korea"

Source: MBN via Naver

1. [+2,163, -71] Don't put him down for saying this, we should all be reflecting instead... Why is it okay to get mad when westerners commit racism against Asians but we turn a blind eye when South East Asians experience racism in our own country? I've seen too many comments with such racist sentiments. We should be embarrassed, and we should reflect.

2. [+814, -18] What a crazy ajumma who did that to him

3. [+550, -35] What he experienced happens very rarely but he talked about it as if it happens often. Who could ever do that to him on a bus? Us Koreans may think things on the inside but we're usually not confrontational.

4. [+335, -59] There is no country without discrimination

5. [+126, -5] He was told to get off the bus because he's not Korean? This feels made up. I get that we live in tough times with a lot of weirdos out there but I don't think anyone would tell a foreigner to get off the bus.

6. [+107, -2] I don't know about this one. I don't think I've seen any Korean who would go as far as to hit someone with a head of cabbage on a bus. And no one stopped her either? Feels like a made up story.

7. [+85, -2] But is an ajumma in her late fifties strong enough to break someone's glasses by hitting them with a head of cabbage? From what I know of Korean ajummas, they would not want to waste food like that.

8. [+79, -4] I admit that racism exists but I think the cabbage story is made up. If his story is true, he could've reported it to the police. I'll admit that I don't like sitting next to foreigners on the bus because they either smell or wear too much perfume or are less cautious about the virus than everyone else but I don't think I'd ever hit anyone with a cabbage. Whether they're Asian or African or European or American, I just don't want anyone sitting next to me. It's not necessarily because they're a certain Asian.

9. [+76, -0] Someone really threw a cabbage at him on the bus for no reason? The woman's either mentally unstable or he made up the story.

10. [+49, -4] Feels like he's lying...

11. [+41, -0] I don't think that was an act of racism so much as just a crazy person... and no one thought to step up to help him because they knew she was crazy too

12. [+36, -1] Sounds like a lie... have any of you seen an ajuma like this??

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau