'2020 MAMA' criticized for bizarre virus prevention measures !

'2020 MAMA' criticized for bizarre virus prevention measures !

 Article: "Really embarrassing..." MAMA's virus prevention incites criticism

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

1. [+518] What ㅋㅋㅋ I'd understand if she was wearing a hazmat suit but dressed like that? I thought this was a joke

2. [+308] Wow... that's a staff member..? MAMA deserves the criticism for this one

3. [+9] I don't know why even outfits like this have to be sexualized. Why not just wear a hazmat suit? Why make it so tight? I just really don't get it, are we still in 2000? This is the reality of women's rights in Korea. 

4. [+4] I thought I was watching an SF movie...

-

Source: Naver

1. [+208, -3] It's funny but it also makes me mad. What were they thinking? This isn't appropriate at all for virus prevention. What's with the silver outfit? 

2. [+77, -3] There hasn't been much reason to laugh but they just gave us one.. ^^

3. [+11, -0] It bothered me when I was watching it too. And a lot of them seemed like they didn't want to bother with sanitizing but they were being forced to. And the clothes? What is she supposed to be, a maid?

4. [+6, -0] Tightness of the outfit aside ㅋㅋ I feel like we'll look back on this and regret it 100% ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+9, -4] Mnet's like "we have to take preventative care but we also have to sexualize women" ㅋㅋㅋ wake up, you ajusshis...

-




Agreed Nebuzz

Dapatkan Hadiah Menarik Setiap Harinya!

  • Dapatkan 100 Diamonds Mobile Legends Tiap Pengguna
  • Pulsa Gratis Untuk Tiap Peserta
  • Saldo Go-Pay dan Ovo Cash
  • Ratusan UC PUBG Mobile Gratis
  • Dapatkan JKT48 Points Senilai 1 Tiket Theater JKT48
Ya, Saya Mau